Published June 3, 2011 by Download Software
Q-Dir makes your files and folders easy to manage. Fast and easy access, with an amazing Quadro-View technique. You don´t have to renounce the usual, Drag and Drop, all Views, and other functions of your system. No! Q-Dir gives you other nice functions, that make you happy. One can save many hand moves and also time!
Q-Dir does not have to be installed and can be executed easily from the desktop. Rename Q-Dir_Installer.exe to Q-Dir.exe and GO.
It´s a small famous utility for Windows PC-s and also an USB-stick friend :).
- Favorites: – Quick access to most often used folders.
- Drag&Drop: – Move files by dragging in Q-views, and other programs such as MS Explorer.
- Clipboard: – Copy/ Paste between the Q-Dir directory views, and other programs such as MS Explorer.
- Folder-Type: – ZIP-, FTP-,cabinet-,network-, system – folders, shortcuts …
- Views: – Large icons, tiles, list, detail, thumbnail (Vista: extra large symbols) .
- Export: – to XLS, CSV, TXT, HTML.
- Popup Menus: – Desktop, My Computer.
- Screen magnifier: – anything on the screen can be enlarged.
- Color Filter: – Different colors for different item types (e.g. *.log;*.txt).
- Highlight-Filter: – Effective way for fast items highlighting.
- File-Filter: – Allows for quick and easy filtering of the items.
- Columns: – All columns support, and save function .
- Quick-Link´s: – For fast folder access.
- Folder-Select: – Fast & flexible folder selection address-bar/ desktop menu/ my-computer menu/…
- Multi-INI: – Several INI files for Q-Dir.
- Tree-View: – Simple and quadruple.
- Preview: – Allows a quick preview.
- Portable: – from 2.77 is Q-Dir portable.
- And more
- Operating System: Windows All Version
- Language: English-US
- License: Freeware
- Author: Nenad Hrg
- To Disable Q-Dir as the default browser in Win-7, plase start Q-Dir as an Admin.
- In next Ver. will be selectable default browser for Directories, My Computer, My Network Places, My Documents ....
- Small correction and improvements.
- Updating the Quad-Explorer language files.