Published April 23, 2012 by Download Software
Multi Commander is a multi-tabbed file manager that is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer. It uses the very popular and efficient dual-panel layout.
Multi Commander has a everything you need in your daily works with files to make your work fast and efficient.
It has all the standard features like a file manager has like copy, move, rename, view. But Multi Commanders big strength is the special features that allow you to do advanced task with ease. Like Auto-unpacking , Auto-sorting , Browse inside archives, Workspace support, Scripting, Searching and a lot more. And it allows you to do everything from the keyboard.
- Tabs allowing you to have multiple folders open.
- Caching that enable fast file browsing.
- Background work for all tasks that takes time to finish, allowing you to continue working without interruptions.
- Customize the layout and colors to fit your styling needs.
- Extensions and plugins that will increase the functionality of Multi Commander.
- FTP, Registry , Zip, 7-Zip, Rar , Tar , GZ , Bz2 , Jar Support
- View and Change file permissions, Take ownership of files.
- Picture tools like Convert / Rotate Pictures, View/Remove EXIF tags, Adjust EXIF Date of pictures.
- Audio tools like View Audio file properties, View/Edit MP3 Tags.
- Open API for developers to create extensions and plugins.
- Remember selections when you get back from another location when browsing the filesystem.
- Use mouse and drag and drop or use quick keyboard command for all the task.
- FileOperations plugins that can automatically sort / unpack files when they are moved or copied.
- File viewer that lets you view files of any size, as ASCII/Unicode/UTF8/Binary and Hex.
- Both 32bit and 64bit versions available.
- Can be installed onto a USB memory device.
- Handle folders with many thousands of files with easy, And use power full filters to limit what you want to view.
- Compare folders and select the files and folders that are different, that are the same and many other options.
- Power full script engine allowing you to create script that automate tasks.
- And a lot more….
- FIXED – Cursor problem that happen if right clickmenu was shown while resizing column.
- FIXED – When opening a shortcut file (.lnk file) and if the link target is a folder, The folder is now opened inside Multi Commander.
- FIXED – Custom command for copy and move operations can now be configured to start directly without showing confirm dialog.
- FIXED – 7 Other crash issue that can happens. But happens almost never.
- FIXED – Crash problem when customizing columns
- FIXED – Crash problem when opening multiple file with a external file viewer.
- FIXED – Some minor language issues.
Multi Commander 188.8.131.528 (64-bit)