Published April 12, 2012 by Download Software
GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It is the latest software in a series of highly reliable, easy-to-use products from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization that can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files. GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally – between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
- On File Change: fix Analyze runs continuously when one side cannot monitor files.
- Fix Direct File Copy (no temp files) does not propagate file name case change.
- Fix Copying of file mod time when downloading from non time-preserving file system.
- Fix Remote GSTP to Remote GSTP does not use block level delta algorithm.
- Sync Algorithm: add new generations only after actual item is sycned.
- Sync Algorithm: fix smaller issues in file rename.
- Sync Algorithm: generate conflict when file with no state differs from file with state.
- FTP: active mode: disconnect control connection after getting error on data connection.
- Server: Do not SetFileOwner for newly uploaded file, if server impersonates user.
- SkyDrive: Added ‘licx’, ‘java’, ‘one’ to list of extensions not accepted by SD>
- GS Explorer: redraw empty folder after upload adds files to it.
- Add Windows 8 to list of recognized Windows versions.
- Read state: fix reading of old state files.
- When creating _gsdata_ folder, make it hidden on GS server side too.
GoodSync Pro 184.108.40.206