Published March 14, 2012 by Download Software
BitComet is a powerful, clean, fast, and easy-to-use bittorrent client. It is P2P file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent, which is one of the most popular P2P protocol designed for high-speed distribution of 100MB or GB sized files. BitComet supports simultaneous downloads, a download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, chatting, disk cache, speed limits, auto-port mapping, proxy, and IP-filter.
- Video Download – any video from any site!
- BitTorrent Download – fast and powerful
- HTTP/FTP Download – Innovative P2P Technology
- Download Management – Customization Available
- Easy to Use and Free!
- Operating System: Windows All Version
- Language: English-US
- License: Freeware
- Author: BitComet
- GUI Improved: improve the snapshot icon display in task list
- GUI Improved: when resize the main window, keep the width of left fav bar unchanged
- GUI Improved: when load a URL list file to do a batch download, show a message if duplicated URLs detected
- GUI Bugfix: after sort task list, the sort state will not be restored when program restart
- GUI Bugfix: when download a Magnet URI, the default save folder is not filled in the new task dialog
- GUI Bugfix: when multiple URL links are selected in IE9 web page, they cannot be drag&drop to the floating window
- GUI Bugfix: the sort state of task list will be broken when modify the task filter
- GUI Bugfix: if the multiple-monitor configuration of Windows changed during program running, some dialog will be displayed in invalid position
- GUI Bugfix: when multiple tasks are selected, the refresh of task number in status bar will flicker
- GUI Bugfix: fix the program icon of 256x256
- Core Improve: support Firefox 10
- Core Bugfix: program may crash if failed to load detail file of any task