Published December 30, 2016 by Download Software
DVDFab is popular worldwide and known for its power and flexibility. It enables you to copy DVD with one or two mouse clicks and customize the output with DVD Copy’s many settings.
DVDFab allows you to rip, copy, and burn DVD to a blank DVD disc or write the output content to a folder or copy DVD to ISO file onto your hard drive and media server, compress content to fit on smaller discs, the choice is yours! In addition, the DVD copy speed is very fast, and the quality is excellent.
DVDFab is definitely the right all-in-one solution for making DVD backup of your expensive DVD collection.
- Clone/Burn/Decrypt/Copy/Backup any DVD
- Copy DVD-9 to DVD-9, Copy DVD-5 to DVD-5, Copy DVD-9 to DVD-5, Copy DVD-5 to DVD-9
- 8 DVD copy modes are available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Split, Merge, Customize, Customize Split, Clone and Write Data
- Operating System: Windows All Version
- Language: English-US
- License: Shareware
- Author: Fengtao Software Inc
- New: Added the support for the new copy protection found on DVD 31.
- New: Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermark found on Red Sky.
- Fix: A crash problem when opening DVD sources in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the data disc cannot be displayed even it is actually loaded.
- Fix: A problem that the overwrite warning dialog does not show up in the Clone module.
- Fix: A problem that the Atmos and DTS:X audios are not displayed in the available audio list.
- Fix: A problem that Blu-ray discs cannot be opened with FabProcess in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the tools (icons for Advanced Settings, Video Edit and Preview) cannot be displayed in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the Remove HD Audio feature does not work correctly when converting Blu-ray sources to MP4 videos in certain cases.
- Fix: A crash problem when converting DVD .ini files to MP4 videos.
- Fix: A crash problem when converting DVD folders to MP4/MKV videos in certain cases.
- Fix: A crash problem when changing the framerate at the Advanced Settings panel.
- Fix: A problem that the title in the Property panel of the output file cannot be specified if users rename the output file in Ripper and Video Converter modules.
- Fix: A problem that the deleted file source is still converted in DVD Creator module in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the preview window is missing when adding external subtitles in Creator module.
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.