Published August 2, 2011 by Download Software
DAEMON Tools is an advanced application for Microsoft Windows which provides one of the best optical media emulation in the industry. DAEMON Tools enables you to use your CD/DVD images as if they were already burned to CD/DVD.
- Make .iso, *.mds/*.mdf and *.mdx images of CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs
- Protect images with password
- Compress and split your images
- Manage your Image Collection
- Create up to 4 virtual devices to mount several images simultaneously
- Customize virtual drives: change a drive letter, DVD region, etc
- Mount *.mdx, *.mds/*.mdf, *.iso, *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.cue, *.nrg, *.pdi, *.isz disc images to a virtual drive
- Get quick access to all functionalities via program icon in the System Tray
- Use File Associations to mount images right from Windows Explorer
- Use powerful Command Line Interface for automation purposes
- Perform basic actions via handy DAEMON Tools Gadget on Windows Desktop
- Operating System: Windows All Version
- Language: English-US
- License: Freeware
- Author: Disc Tools
- Support of APE image files;
- DT as a new virtual device is added to perform Basic Emulation;
- Improvement of portable installation;
- SPTD 1.78.
- Incompatibility of DAEMON Tools and Power2Go, PowerDVD;
- Ignoring Locked Applications during uninstallation;
- Rare disappearing of sidebar gadget after reboot.