Published March 21, 2012 by Download Software
TagScanner is a multifunction program for organizing and managing your music collection. It can edit tags of mostly state-of-the-art audio formats, rename files based on the tag information, generate tag information from filenames, and perform any transformations of the text from tags and filenames.
Also you may get album info via online databases like freedb or Amazon. Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, WindowsMedia and MP4(iTunes) tags. Powerful TAG editor with batch functions and special features. Playlist maker with ability to export playlists to HTML or Excel. Easy-to-use interface. Built-in player.
- Rename files based on the tag and file information
- Powerful multiple files tag editor
- Import tag information from an online databases like freedb or Amazon
- Manual text-search for information in freedb
- Generate tag information from file/foldernames
- Words replacement and case conversion from tags and filenames
- Full support for Unicode
- Supports MP3, OGG, Musepack, Monkey’s Audio, FLAC, AAC, OptimFROG, SPEEX, WavePack, TrueAudio, WMA, MP4 files
- Supports ID3 1.0/1.1/2.2/2.3/2.4 tags, APE v1 and v2 tags, Vorbis Comments, WMA tags and MP4(iTunes) metadata
- Supports for embedded lyrics and cover art
- TAGs versions conversions
- Playlists editor
- Playlists export to HTML, Excel and CSV(e.g. for MySQL)
- Multilanguage interface
- Built-in multiformat player
- More accurate calculation of bitrate for FLAC-files
- Workarounds to work with files locked by other programs like Winamp, iTunes etc.
- Fixed: File operations on the filtered list of files
- Fixed: Positioning on multi-monitor systems
- Translations: Greek