Published May 8, 2011 by Download Software
Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter is an absolutely free application that converts Flash Video files (FLV, SWF) to AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2).
FLV files are commonly used in the Internet by YouTube, Yahoo Video and other video services. That files are not supported by Windows Media Player and other popular media players. To display FLV video you need to convert that file into more reliable format, such as AVI or MPG.
The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users. While more advanced users can customize video and audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, volume and other.
The Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert flash video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click CONVERT button.
The most important features:
- Converting FLV and SWF to AVI or MPG.
- Limited support for other video formats (including AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, FLV, MTS, OGM, AMV).
- Decoding the most important audio and video codecs used in Flash Video files: Sorenson H.263, H.264 (AVC), VP6, MP3, AAC, PCM.
- Supported video encoders: XviD, DivX 3, H.264, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), HuffYUV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2.
- Supported audio encoders: MP3 (Lame), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA, PCM 16-bit.
- Support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 (x264) encoder.
- A number of predefined conversion profiles. Possibility to save your own settings to an INI file.
- A large number of encoding parameters: audio and video bitrate, fps, number of channels and audio sampling, the volume, change the resolution, scaling and cropping the image, and others.
- Possibility of 2-pass encoding, which will increase the image quality and reduces the volume of output file.
- The ability to save the FFmpeg encoder commands in a BAT file.
- The program requires no installation. Just extract ZIP archive to any directory and double-click the file flvtoavi.exe.
- The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files in a directory with the program. Thanks to this program can be run from portable devices such as pendrives, removable drives.
- Supported languages: english, polish.
- 100% freeware! – for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations and spyware applications, does not add to the generated files “watermarks”, etc.
- Operating System: Windows All Version
- Language: English-US
- License: Freeware
- Author: Pazera Software
- New version of the FFmpeg encoder.
- A much improved matching of encoding parameters with automatic settings.
- Support for new versions of the XviD, LAME, and H.264 (x264) encoders.
- Added support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 encoder.
- Added the ability to deinterlace video.
- Added support for all major video formats (including AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, FLV, MTS, OGM, AMV). However, FFmpeg encoder was compiled with the parameters chosen for decoding audio and video streams used in MP4 files, so support for other formats is not complete.
- Through the use of library MediaInfo.dll, the program displays very detailed information about the selected video file.
- Numerous modifications to the source code and bug fixes.