Published May 13, 2012 by Download Software
Avira Antivir VDF Update use for manualy update your Avira Antivir software.
- Avira Free Antivirus, Antivirus Premium and Internet Security
- Avira Professional Security
- Avira Server Security
- Avira AntiVir Personal, Premium and Premium Security Suite from version 9
- Avira AntiVir Professional (Windows) from version 9
- Avira AntiVir Server (Windows) from version 9
- Avira AntiVir SharePoint from version 3
- Avira AntiVir ISA Server from version 3
Manual Update of AntiVir:
Please go through the following steps to update your AntiVir Personal Edition Classic / Premium on a PC without internet access.
- Download the latest virus definition file (IVDF) on a PC with internet access.
- Copy the downloaded file to a portable media storage such as an USB Stick or a CD-ROM for transferring it to the PC without internet access. Note: Extracting of the ZIP file is not necessary.
- Insert the media storage into the PC without internet access.
- Start AntiVir Personal Edition Classic / Premium and go the menu „Update“ and select „Manual Update“.
- Select the downloaded IVDF file from your media storage and click „open“.Your AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic / Premium is now up to date.
- Operating System: Windows All Version
- Language: English-US
- License: Freeware
- Author: Avira
- Website: www.avira.com
Avira Antivir VDF Update (05/13/2012)